Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Developers confused with microsoft products like .Net 3.5 ?

Hi,

Before some days I met my friends and asked microsoft has launched the Visual Studio 2010 with .Net Framework 4.0. I was really very happy to use it. But they (my friends) confused. They told me why microsoft launching new versions quickly. They told me that Microsoft has launched .Net 2.0 in 2005, .Net 3.5 in 2008 and now they have the version in .Net 4.0 2010. Just in distance of two years they have launched three different versions. Even developers have not used the 2.0 properly. May be microsoft has many intelligent software engineers who are developing new versions very quickly. Whatever we are not microsoft. :P

Some one also told me "Microsoft is not solving their problem in their existing product. But launches new version as earlier as others could not find the bugs in earlier version." So I like to ask you are you all now ready to use .net 4.0 2010. I know there are too many features in this version, but ask your self how much do you know about .net 2.0? You can write your comments here.....

Microsoft is very quickly launching new version. Is this good for you or not?

Regards,

Vijay Modi

No comments:

Post a Comment