Sunday, March 29, 2009

.Net 3.5 XAMP: {System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.UIPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0

Today I am trying to work on WPFBrowserApplication. I face the following error. I don't understand how to resolve this problem. I tried on search engine. Then I go to the project's property. There I found in the 'Security' tab that the permission was given are: FileDialogPermission & IsolatedStorageFilePermission. But for this I need FileIOPermission too. So I check radio button 'This is a full trust application'. Then I tried to run the application. And its running very fine. Your security tab should look like the following:

Sometimes problems are too easy then time spent to resolve it.

Vijay Modi

No comments:

Post a Comment