Saturday, May 9, 2009

Biztalk : How to comment the Shape used in orchestration?



I am working on Biztalk 2006 R2 and facing a big problem. I have created an orchestration and for temporary purpose I want to comment some shapes that I have used in this orchestration like we are commenting the code in .net. But I have not found any facility in Biztalk to do it. I think microsoft has to add this functionality in this technology. Let me know your reviews, if you want to add.

At this time to resolve this issue, I am using the decide shape and keeping all unwanted shapes in this decide shape which cannot execute. I have added such type of condition which will never true (i.e. 1==0). So at this time I can run my orchestration and can use those commented shapes(insude the above decide shape) in future if I want. Is it ok?

Let me know if you have any new idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment